2019 Summer Camp
Believe it or not, summer is just around the corner! We will once again be offering a six-week, summer-camp program. This program will be open to campers ages 4–14. New this year will be on-site and off-site field trips at no additional cost to the camper.
We offer camp for six weeks starting the week of June 17 through July 26, 2019, but the dates are subject to change if the school year gets extended due to inclement weather. Summer-camp hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for full-time campers and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for half-day campers. We have extended the camp hours to accommodate working parents, however you may pick up your camper(s) at the time most convenient for your schedule.
Our summer-camp weeks will be themed with activities and trips. Some of the themed weeks will include fitness week, science/technology week, olympic week, Disney week, community outreach week, and inventor’s workshop week. There will be a $15.00 registration fee per camper payable with your letter of intent. We will apply the registration fee to the cost of the camp.
The cost and fees for summer camp will be $250.00 per camper for a full week. There will be a discounted fee per family with more than one child of $200-a-week per camper. Any camper attending the half-day program will pay the fee of $125 per camper per week. For the shortened week of July 1, the camp fee will be $200.00 for full-day and $100.00 for half-day per camper. As of right now, the first week of camp will begin on June 17.
2019 Camp Details
- Camp hours include a full or half-day option.
- Full-day attendance is Monday–Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Half-day attendance is Monday–Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
2019 Weekly Sessions
- Week 1: June 17–21 Fitness Week
- Week 2: June 24–28 Olympic Week
- Week 3: July 1–5 Community Outreach Week (No camp on July 4)
- Week 4: July 8–12 Science/Tech Week
- Week 5: July 15–19 Disney Week
- Week 6: July 22–26 Inventor’s Workshop Week