Choose St. Rita School
"Our family is truly blessed to be a part of a community that is giving and selfless. We are grateful to be part of the St. Rita Family and are blessed to have our children learn and grow in such a wonderful place. The St. Rita community has become our second family and has taught us the value of family and giving."
There are many reasons to choose St. Rita School for your child's education, including a strong, faith-based education in a supportive environment. We address each child's need for spiritual, academic, social, and physical development; we strive to help students develop their individual gifts and talents. You can feel good about investing in your child's education when you choose St. Rita School.
What Sets Us Apart
Here are just some of the things that parents and students love about St. Rita School:
- A challenging academic curriculum
- Christ-centered Catholic education
- Outstanding faculty and staff who truly care about each student
- Our family-oriented atmosphere and sense of community
- Extracurricular activities, athletics, and electives—something for everyone
- An excellent before and after school program
- Small class size and individualized attention to support a variety of learning styles
- Advanced technology in every classroom
If you feel our mission and philosophy are a good fit with your family’s spiritual and educational goals, we invite you to view our Enrollment page and begin the process of registering your child at St. Rita School.