Before and After School Care
It is our hope that our Before and After School Program is a support to you and your family. We believe this service to our families provides a continuation of the wonderful care our school offers during the school hours. To ensure that this service runs efficiently, it is important that you follow and understand all the procedures.
Before acceptance of any student into either the Before School Program or After School Program, the following must be in place:
- The Before-School Program is for any student who arrives at school prior to 8:00 a.m.
- The After-School Program begins at dismissal from school and ends at 5:30 p.m. The After-School Program will be available on half days during faculty meetings and other designated days from 12:15 - 5:30 p.m. only. The After-School Program is not available on half days prior to vacations.
- A late fee of $15.00 will be assessed for late pick up of students from the After-School Program (after 5:30 p.m.)
- If you anticipate being late in picking up your child(ren) it is imperative that you call the After-School Program number to alert a staff member.
- All checks are to be made payable to St. Rita School.
- In the event of an emergency and you are in need of the services of the After-School Program, a parent must contact the school office as soon as possible.
- It is imperative that you update any changes to your phone number or emergency contacts.
- Our Before-School and After-School Care staff is comprised mainly of school staff.
- The program provides time to work on homework assignments as well as to engage in other learning opportunities.
- Since the Before and After Care Programs are an extension of the school day, all rules, regulations, and guidelines outlined in the school handbook apply.
- To register, please visit our Online Registration System
Cost and Fees
- After School - $18 per child
- Before School - $7 per child
- After School - 1 child $15, 2 children $30, 3 or more children $35
- Before School - $4 per child
Early Dismissal Days 12:15-3:00 p.m. only
- Pre-Kindergarten - $18
- K-Grade 8 - 1 child $15, 2 children $30, 3 or more children $35