Thank you for your interest in St. Rita School. We are pleased you are considering our school and invite you to apply. We encourage you to visit our school and experience all that SRS has to offer. Personal tours are available by appointment. Shadow days are available as well for grades 2-8. Students of all religions, races, and ethnicities are welcome at SRS. Decision on admission for all qualified students is determined by the administrators based on the best interest of the individual student. Priorities for enrollment include: child enrolled in the St. Rita Early Learning Center, a sibling of a St. Rita School student, a parishioner of any Catholic Church.
Please begin with our online inquiry form.
The SRS Admissions Department will contact you to schedule your personal tour of our school.
- Please fill out the application and return to St. Rita School along with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Along with the application, please return:
- Release of records form, financial standing form, and student evaluation (student evaluation is for students entering kindergarten only).
- Application will require copies of :
Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
First Reconciliation Certificate (grades 2-8 if applicable)
First Holy Communion Certificate (grades 2-8 if applicable)
- Forms to be mailed by current school to St. Rita School:
- Financial Standing form (current Catholic and private school students only)
- Kindergarten Student Evaluation form
- Student Evaluation form (grades 1-8)
- Schedule a shadow day (grades 2-8) and/or a student assessment day.
- St. Rita School office will review all applications.
- Acceptance letter and registrations packets will be sent via mail.
- $250 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your child's placement.
- Send completed registration packet to St. Rita School by the designated due date.
For more information regarding SRS, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.