St. Rita School accepts international students!
St. Rita School is an F-1 approved school. We invite students from around the world to study in our safe and nurturing Catholic environment. We immerse students into our English-speaking community and participate in all aspects of our school community.
- Student must apply to St. Rita School. Please submit application form, copy of passport, copy of birth certificate, copy of current school records (both in English and current language), and a $25.00 fee (checks payable to St. Rita School).
- Our school will conduct an interview with the student and take part in an academic assessment (once student arrives in the U.S.)
Once we accept the student to St. Rita School, please follow these steps:
- I-20 Application - after the student has applied and we accept the student at the school, the I-20 application is the document needed to begin the process of obtaining an F-1 Visa so that the student may legally study in the United States.
- Quick guide to I-20 application process
- Student applies and the school accepts the student. We then send a letter of acceptance.
- Our school works with the student/family to complete the I-20 application form. The principal then signs the form.
- The student/family pays the $250 I-20 application fee (per student), made payable to the Office of Education, Evangelization and Catechesis.
- Our school sends the following to OEEC: the original I-20 application form, the $250 fee, a copy of passport, and a copy of acceptance letter.
- OEEC processes the I-20 in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) database and sends the student’s official I-20 form to the school. Student obtains the I-20 document from school, agent, or family member. This is the documentation necessary for the student to obtain an F-1 Visa, allowing him/her to study in the U.S.
St. Rita School does not have room and board options.