St. Rita School Annual Golf Tournament
Please join us for a day of golf, food, and friends and fellowship to benefit the St. Rita School Scholarship and Development Fund.
Monday, June 3, 2019
- Registration & Lunch at 11:00 a.m.
- Tee-Off (shotgun start, best ball format) at 12:30 p.m.
- Cocktails and Hors d' oeuvres Beginning at 5:00 p.m.
On Course Stations
- Bourbon Station - Taste a nice bourbon before you tee off on the long 17th par 3.
- Cigar Station - Swing by and grab a cigar during your round on the second tee box.
- Raw Bar Station - Before you tee off on the 15th hole, stop behind the tee and enjoy some fresh seafood at the raw bar.
- Surprise Station
Registration rates: see the registration form for more information.
- Early Bird Registration per Golfer: $195
- Cost After May 1 per Golfer: $225
Please complete and return the sponsorship form no later than May 12, 2019, to ensure inclusion in the tournament program.
For More Information
- Phone: (203) 248.3114
Thank you for your generous support!