St. Rita School Annual Golf Tournament
Please join us for a day of golf, food, and friends and fellowship to benefit the St. Rita School Scholarship and Development Fund.
Important Update: Due to weather, we have decided to postpone this year's golf tournament, originally scheduled for June 4, to Monday, June 25. There is still time to sign up.
Monday, June 25, 2018
- Registration & Lunch at 11:00 a.m.
- Tee-Off (Shotgun start, best ball format) at 12:30 p.m.
- Cocktails • Hors d' oeuvres • Outdoor Barbecue beginning at 5:00 p.m.
On Course Stations
- Bourbon Station - Taste a nice bourbon before you tee off on the long 17th par 3.
- Cigar Station - Swing by and grab a cigar during your round on the second tee box.
- Raw Bar Station- Before you tee off on the 15th hole, stop behind the tee and enjoy some fresh seafood at the raw bar.
- Surprise Station
Registration rates: see the registration form for more information.
- Single Golfer Rate: $225
- Foursome Rate: $900
Please complete and return the sponsorship form no later than May 12, 2018, to ensure inclusion in the tournament program.
For More Information
- Phone: (203) 248.3114
Thank you for your generous support!